Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nova Scotia Part 1

We got home last Monday after 10 days in Nova Scotia. We had a wonderful trip visiting the family. It was so nice for my grandparents to meet their great granddaughter. Makayla loved all the attention as well. She really misses it now that she is home. She always looks around for people and tries to make them smile at her.

Makayla sitting in grandma's seat on the plane

Picking dandelions in Great Grandma and Grandpa's backyard

The family! <3

Splashing in the lake with Grandma

Going for a swim at the family cabin

Cousins 'boating' on the inner tube

The water was a bit cold. Makayla prefered to float around on mommy

Mom canoeing the lake

I have a ton of photos and I know I won't be able to post them all, but this is just the first few days in Nova Scotia. I'll try to post the beach and 5 generation photos soon.

1 comment:

AmericanGirl said...

Super cute photos! I'm glad you had a good time!