Sunday, February 3, 2013

Makaylas Princess Party Pt 1

Someone special is turning three and we threw her a princess party! It was a lot of fun! Makayla loved it. Unfortunately most of my pictures from her party were on my iPhone and I lost them all when it was stolen.

The Food:


the food table

 
For lunch we served a simple, healthy meal. Veggies, fish crackers and pb&J sandwiches. 
I had pizza, chips, banana bread and coffee for the adults
tiara sandwiches that didnt work as well as I hoped

Makaylas place setting 

The Cake:
princess cupcakes with rings for the girls

The Princess Crafts:
 
The craft table all ready to go
 The girls decorated small canvas party bags and foam wands with princess stickers and gems


  Birthday Princess Makayla decorating

Princess Charlotte

No comments: